Chromas can View and edit the output files.
* Opens chromatogram files from Applied Biosystems and Amersham MegaBace DNA sequencers.
* Opens SCF format chromatogram files created by ALF, Li-Cor, Visible Genetics OpenGene, Beckman CEQ 2000XL and CEQ 8000, and other sequencers.
* View Genescan genotype files.
* Save in SCF or Applied Biosystems format.
* Prints chromatogram with options to zoom or fit to one page.
* Exports sequences in plaint text, formatted with base numbering, FASTA, EMBL, GenBank or GCG formats.
* Copy the sequence to the clipboard in plain text or FASTA format for pasting into other applications.
* Export sequences from batches of chromatogram files, with automatic removal of vector sequence.
* Reverse & complement the sequence and chromatogram.
* Search for sequences by exact matching or optimal alignment.
* Display translations in 3 frames along with the sequence.
* Copy an image of a chromatogram section for pasting into documents or presentations.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Chromas
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.